Easy Ways to Connect With Your Psychic Abilities!
Psychic abilities exist within everyone as we are all born with them. They can be enhanced even more to the extent that you are willing to practice and acknowledge these skills on a daily basis. Here are some easy ways to reconnect with your intuitive side. 1. Feel your feelings. By become more aware of...
Psychic abilities exist within everyone as we are all born with them. They can be enhanced even more to the extent that you are willing to practice and acknowledge these skills on a daily basis. Here are some easy ways to reconnect with your intuitive side.
1. Feel your feelings. By become more aware of your feelings during the day, you will be able to know when you have psychically picked up somebody else’s emotions. If you felt fine when you got to work and then, all of a sudden, you feel down or sad and there is no logical reason for you to feel that way, then your psychic abilities may be giving you information about a colleague or family member.
Just go to a quiet place, close your eyes and ask who is sad and you may get an image or you may hear the answer. If you do not do that, you may end up carrying the feeling with you until you can process it! Just begin noticing when you feel out of sorts and remember who you were with at the time. This will begin to help you build up confidence in what you are picking up.
2. Meditation. Just 10 minutes a day of quiet time with your eyes closed will help you develop a clear and calm mind. Consistency is the key. This actually develops your psychic skills because when you are relaxed, that is the time you are able to receive information easily. In the rush of daily life, we often cannot tell whether we are feeling angry or whether we have just picked up somebody else’s unspoken anger.
3. Ask a friend to give you a photo of someone she knows well, who is unknown to you and then hold the photo or put your hand over it and notice what you feel or sense or hear or think. Do this in a quiet place when you can be alone and in your own time just as an experiment.
Stay relaxed and curious. Write down everything that comes to you, even if it may seem ridiculous or silly. When you have finished, check the information with your friend and notice how much you got right. Build on your successes!
4. Play the guessing game. The next time your telephone rings at home, before you answer it, just take a guess at who is on the line and see if you are correct. You can also take a guess at the colour of the next car to pass by or which elevator will arrive first or what someone is going to say. You can invent other simple things to guess at and keep a record of what you got right.
5. Form a question that you want answered. Just get a thought such as “I wonder where I can buy such and such” or ” I wonder if my son is coming home with his friend today” or, “Why did I meet this person?” and notice when it is answered, as it will be. Just stay curious and open to receiving the answer and you will.
Psychic abilities are common to all of us; it is just that most of us have stopped noticing that we have them. Practicing the above skills will enhance your life and your self-esteem and show you how truly psychic you are!